June 2013 Flyer

Monterey Bay and Surrounding Areas
www.vernlusk.com • 831.588.7722 • 2751 Subec Lane, Soquel CA 95073

I started in residential construction in 1974 as an apprentice carpenter on custom homes and victorian restoration.  For 39 years in the home building industry I’ve worked as:  Journeyman Carpenter, Superintendent, Project Manager, Engineering Manager, Custom Home Builder, Construction Consultant & Home Inspector. There is no substitute for experience.

Why do I love the home inspection business?  I enjoy having the time to give individual attention to every client. It is especially gratifying to work through issues that are seemingly insurmountable to the client, and arrive at a place where they have a reasonable grasp of the situation, and a realization that everything really is fixable.

My personal “Unconditional Guarantee” states that a full refund will be offered if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of the inspection performed.
   
Be sure to check my website at www.vernlusk.com for free subscriptions and special offers of great value to homeowners.

“Vern did an amazing job with a detailed home inspection in electronic format. We are relocating to this area for the tech industry from the LA area, and Vern saved us from a property that had extreme hidden mold issues. I was once in the construction field - to say I am picky is an understatement -  and Vern provided a home inspection and report above and beyond anything I had ever hoped. If you need the best he is your guy.”             
- Glenn and Connie Brown